Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy april~


first time went midnight movies with baby. actually i never mum to say yes when i asked for permission :)haha. we were late but we were the first to enter the hall. LOL! the show starts at 1am. but later on there are few people joining us. :D We watched hunger games. oh my freakin god. i actually missed the most exciting part D:  i went to pee -..-

why u kiss him :(
owh, heart melts. so the handsome wei :D
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
August 15, 1990 (age 21)
she is damn young wei. her fire costume is so damn cool .

i'm drooled with UJ. don't ask me why, i don't know why :)
  
before my mum comes home, i shall paint my wall ;) i hope i dont pissed her off. HAHAHAH!
i want more british flag stuff. :( i need money :(

i miss kenneth very very much :( he went redang, my mum and elder sis went singapore :(

dearest boy :)


signing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment